PT. EXPEDITORS INDONESIA (SURABAYA)
Order Management - Agent
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure smooth and timely process flow for shipments.
- Ensure accurate and timely client billing.
- Understand all the elements of Order Management DLSOP in Indonesia and correctly interpret this information to fulfill our customers’ instructions and expectations.
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operating system.
- Ensure compliance at all times to regulations. This includes internal policies and procedures such as Operational Process Standards (OPS) and external government regulations or customer policies / requirements.
- Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency.
- Overseas communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external).
- Utilize all technology tools available in the company to perform customer service and operations duties.
- Track and trace Order Management files
- Meet KPI standards, as per the company’s procedures
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service or operations in Logistics or Freight Forwarder industry. Fresh graduates with strong qualifications are welcome
Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Operations/Industry Knowledge preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A proven history of providing exceptional customer service at all levels.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management skills in addition to a professional attitude.
- Proven leadership attitude and background.
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Fluent in English
- Applying does not warrant an interview or acceptance for the position. You will receive a notice if an interview will take place.
- Expeditors reserves the right to change this Standard at any time and for any reason and to grant exceptions to this Standard based on business needs.
Expeditors was founded in 1979 by true logistics visionaries. The business model was novel but simple, combining transportation and customs brokerage services. These innovators then took this idea one step further thinking that superior customer service would come from employees who were better trained, incentivized for good performance, and more empowered to make effective decisions.
That spark of an idea represents the foundational principle on which we still operate today.
Lihat Lowongan Serupa Lainnya
Lihat Pelatihan yang Sesuai
Mohon maaf, pelatihan pada bidang ini belum tersedia